The Auditors Code
for Standard Clearing Technology
(1) Never evaluate for the preclear or tell him what he should think about his case in session.
(2) Never invalidate the preclear's case or gains in or out of session.
(3) Use only the standard application of ST to a preclear in the standard way.
(4) Always keep all auditing appointments once made.
(5) Do not to process a preclear who has not had sufficient rest and who is physically tired.
(6) Do not to process a preclear who is improperly fed or hungry.
(7) Do not permit a frequent change of auditors.
(8) Do not sympathize with a preclear, but be effective.
(9) Never let the preclear end session on his own determinism, but finish off those cycles begun.
(10) Never walk off from a preclear in session.
(11) Never get angry with a preclear in session.
(12) Always run a major case action to its end phenomenon.
(13) Do not run any one action beyond its end phenomenon.
(14) Always grant beingness to the preclear in session.
(15) Do not to mix the processes of ST with other practices except when the preclear is physically ill and only medical means will serve.
(16) Always maintain good Communication with the preclear and do not cut his communication or let him overrun in session.
(17) Never enter comments, expressions or enturbulence into a session that distract a preclear from his case.
(18) Always continue to give the preclear the process or auditing command when needed in the session.
(19) Do not let a preclear run a wrongly understood command.
(20) Do not try to explain, justify or make excuses in session for any auditor mistakes whether real or imagined.
(21) Always estimate the current case state of a preclear only by Standard Case Supervision data and do not diverge because of some imagined difference in the case.
(22) Never use the secrets of a preclear divulged in session for punishment or personal gain.
(23) Do not falsify auditing reports or worksheets.
(24) Do not advocate ST only to cure illness or only to treat the insane, as it is intended for spiritual gain.