STUDENT RESCUE RUNDOWN
This is an optional RD that can be used if your pc is having any trouble with study.
The steps are:
1. Assess for best read:
2. Do a Pre-assessment on the largest reading item from Step 1.
3. Find the Running Item, using Pre-assessment procedure.
4. Run out the item you have found in Step 3 with R3RA Quad.
5. Repeat the Pre-assessment on the Original Item found in Step 1.
6. Do the following steps 3 and 4 on that item.
7. Continue reassessing the Pre-assessment List on the Original Item and running out R3RA Quad the best reading Running Item until there are no further reads on the Pre-assessment of that Original Item.
The intensive is complete when the pc is happy about study.