PENALTY UNIVERSES: TIGER UNIVERSE SYMBOLS
READ #5A (Implant Universes) FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE.
TIGER IMPLANT UNIVERSE
(The Goal To Eat)
SECTION 2: SYMBOLS
June 15, 1987
(I found about 3/4 of these and then finally found platen 1. I got the rest, and made corrections on a subsequent pass after running platen 1 on the goal To Eat. Everything here read on the meter at one point or another, but I could not at that time take this to an FNing platen. Past a certain point, I was picking up charge on similar items in other penalty universes when I tried to go further with this section. So I began running platen 1 and spotting symbol items on other goals and mapping out the entire series of penalty universes. Eventually the whole mess fell apart with a huge persistent FN and I never really got this platen fully straightened out. There are probably errors and missing items and things out of sequence. But this platen was close enough to take off a lot of charge and let me get to the items of platen 1 (which will go to an FNing platen) and it should at least give you an idea about how these things fit together. - Aug 1996).
This section defines the basic symbols used in the implant universe. At this point, you are in a space with at least 5 dimensions. The symbols are 3 dimensional pictures, but there is a bit of a time component (you can feel a bit of motion in them) which is 4th dimensional thickness (i.e. each one is really a series of 3 dimensional pictures layered in a 4th dimension to give the appearance of motion) that seem to be stacked up (in a 5th dimensional direction) like a pile of photographs. You reach through this deck of symbols seeing each one in turn. As you see each one, you get the intention "THIS MEANS ....".
Each symbol is in the pile twice. The original form is in the first half and the alter-ised form is in the second half. The second half was done in reverse order. I.E., this goes A, B, C, then C, B, A. The meaning and the basic scene are the same in the two copies of the symbol. The alterations in the second half mainly consist of changes in color and direction. I.E., something that's blue the first time might be green the second and the right and left sides of the picture might be switched as in a mirror image. The later version is the alterised one that persisted and it feels more "natural" than the original.
Sometimes you may have to compare the two copies of the symbol and spot the difference
Sometimes they make a minor addition or change to the picture. Usually something uncomfortable such as seeing exactly what it is that is being buried in the second picture only, but this is not common.
It seems like they had to use symbol items at the beginning of the implant to give any meaning to the mockups, because these things were new and undefined and when the implant was first done, you wouldn't have even known who the good guys and the bad guys were. The rest of the implant would all have been meaningless.
The first item immediately follows the last item of platen 1 on the goal "To Eat".
1. As you reach, you encounter the basic symbols. These are like a stack of 3 dimensional pictures. You know that if you reach for them, you will gain understanding.
TO EAT IS TO REACH FOR UNDERSTANDING
2. You connect with the thought of each symbol in turn.
TO EAT IS TO CONNECT WITH THOUGHT
3. As you connect to the first symbol, you realize this:
TO EAT IS THE BASIS OF ALL SYMBOLOGY
4. Now you contact the first and most basic symbols of all existence
TO EAT IS TO CONTACT SYMBOLS
5. Now you realize that through this you will achieve an understanding of all existence
TO EAT IS TO KNOW THE BASIS OF ALL EXISTENCE
* * *
6. You reach into the first symbol. A brown tiger is eating a gray monkey as the sun moves through the sky from right to left. The tiger is on a small hill above a purple jungle.
THIS MEANS TIME
7. A gray bolder rolls down a hill
THIS MEANS MOTION
8. A brown tiger looks out over a purple grassy plain with light green lamas. A gray waterbuck is visible in the background. The tiger is up on the gray rocks.
THIS MEANS SPACE
9. A brown tiger leaps with a great bound between gray rocks
THIS MEANS ENERGY
10. A brown tiger watches black natives struggling to lift the carcass of a gray waterbuck (water buffalo). They are by the waterhole.
THIS MEANS MASS
11. a tiger watches a family of zebras together in the tall grass
THIS MEANS AFFINITY
12. There is a waterhole. It is almost a small lake but shallow. There are gray monkeys and green vultures and gray waterbucks and other animals in different areas around it.
THIS MEANS REALITY
13. A tiger by the carcass of an antelope in the grass looks warningly at another tiger.
THIS MEANS COMMUNICATION
14. A beautiful little yellow horse (about 1 foot high like the dawn horse) sits facing a brown tiger who admires him. The horse is on the left. They are in the grassland near a tree.
THIS MEANS ADMIRATION
15. A tree stands in the grasslands. The trunk is orange and the leaves are purple. It absorbs energy from the sun (which is to the right) and from the earth and it seems to be getting bigger.
THIS MEANS GROWTH
16. The next symbol is the jungle with trees and purple foliage and shadows and vines. Some gray monkeys and a small brown snake are almost in view. Its very aesthetic and interesting
THIS MEANS ADVENTURE
17. A gray monkey is in the tall grass
THIS MEANS FOOD (THAT WHICH IS EATEN)
18. A brown tiger is biting a gray monkey in the purple jungle
THIS MEANS EATING
19. Pink and yellow stripped zebras are running across the grassland
THIS MEANS FAST
20. A tiger struggles uphill
THIS MEANS DIFFICULT
21. A brown tiger is in mid air tumbling over a waterfall (on the left). A blue eagle and a red lizard bird are in the air watching and a pink rhino and a red croc are at the bottom in the water
THIS MEANS DISORIENTATION
22. There is a sort of earthquake. There are gray monkeys and some brown tigers jumping around up on the gray rocks and it is all shaking and rocks are flying in all directions.
THIS MEANS DISORDER
23. A brown tiger falls into a tree on the right and his cheek is pierced by a branch.
THIS MEANS PAIN
24. Yellow ants are swarming over bodies (on the left) next to the river (on the right) and there is a tiger tied by a vine to a tree with ants swarming over him. He is struggling.
THIS MEANS TORTURE
25. There is a gray volcano slightly to the left. It has violet and green flames. Rust red winged creatures (lizard birds - devils) are circling above it. They appear small because this is in the distance and the volcano is vast. You can see one carrying something but you can't see what.
THIS MEANS HELL
26. A brown tiger tears at the flesh of a gray waterbuck
THIS MEANS ACHIEVEMENT
27. A light green toucan (tropical bird) flies from right to left toward a tree near the waterhole
THIS MEANS FLYING
28. A reddish pink rhino is charging a brown tiger and catching him in the stomach with his horn (the tiger is in mid leap). The rhino is on the left. They are in the grassland. The rhino looks sort of like a triceratops with a big shield behind his head
THIS MEANS ATTACK
29. A gray waterbuck charges a brown tiger. The waterbuck is on the right. The tiger is stepping aside.
THIS MEANS AVOIDANCE
30. Black natives are skinning a yellow & white giraffe with big knives
THIS MEANS CUT
31. It is dark in the grassland with a tree to the left. A pink and yellow zebra looks to the left in terror at a rust red lizard bird (like a pterodactyl but really files rather than glides and has a snake head - they look sort of like gargoyles or flying devils). A rock dropped by another lizard flying above has broken the zebras back. A brown tiger watches
THIS MEANS TERROR
32. A great gray stone statue of a monkey. It is a monkey god. Its hands are uplifted.
THIS MEANS GOD
33. Black natives are sitting in the village eating. You can see the cutup remains of a gray waterbuck. A brown tiger watches from the bushes.
THIS MEANS STEALTH
34. A black native is on his back (head to right) with a brown tiger ontop of him. The native is struggling and holds a knife crosswise in the tigers mouth cutting the lips and the back of the mouth to either side. Blood flows from the tigers mouth
THIS MEANS BLEED
35. A black native who is wearing a yellowish loincloth and holding a big spear.
THIS MEANS TROUBLE
36. A procession of black natives climb the gray rocks. They have the body of a brown boar on poles. The procession goes up from right to left.
THIS MEANS DEFEAT
37. A dirty messed up brown tiger, skinny and with his fur in tatters, is hiding among the rocks. He is missing teeth.
THIS MEANS HOPELESSNESS
38. A brown tiger hangs on the side of a gray rock cliff. He has been climbing but is too tired to continue. The rocks are on the left.
THIS MEANS WEAKNESS
39. There is a brown boar (wild pig with tusks). It is snorting and snarling.
THIS MEANS FEROCIOUS
40. A tiger looks longingly at a monkey up out of reach in a tree.
THIS MEANS NEED
41. A black native lassos a pink and yellow zebra with a purple vine rope. The native is on the right.
THIS MEANS CAPTURE
42. A green and violet (splotchy coloration) kangaroo hops out from a bush startling a brown tiger. The kangaroo is on the right.
THIS MEANS SURPRISE
43. A brown tigress (female tiger) is sitting a den.
THIS MEANS SENSATION
44. A brown tiger hits an orange one with his paw. The orange tiger is to the left. You are looking from behind (over the shoulder of) the brown one.
THIS MEANS STRIKE.
45. An immaculate brown tiger is sitting upright in the grass facing you.
THIS MEANS BEAUTY
46. A pink elephant on the left hits a charging tiger who is on the right. The elephant's tusk is smashing into the tiger's cheek and you can see some of the tiger's teeth shattering.
THIS MEANS BREAK
47. A tiger stumbles around a waterhole
THIS MEANS DIZZY
48. There is a pit with the remains of a purple covering of leaves around it. A pink and yellow zebra lies at the bottom with stakes piercing it. A brown tiger cub is struggling to climb out of it. A black native is to the left holding a spear ready to throw.
THIS MEANS TRAP
49. A brown tiger (facing right) is defecating
THIS MEANS DEGRADATION
50. Brown tiger cubs are playing with their mother watching.
THIS MEANS OBLIGATION
51. A brown tiger tears at the flesh of a lama. The lama is slightly greenish in color. No blood splatters.
THIS MEANS SUCCESS
52. A giant green and silver spider with a white jewel in its forehead spins and orange web. A brown tiger watches. The spider is to the left. It is at least 5 times bigger than the tiger.
THIS MEANS CREATION
53. High grass is blowing in the wind. The sun is bright and warm and the sky is blue.
THIS MEANS CONTENTMENT
54. A brown tiger is on his back, pierced by a spear.
THIS MEANS AGONY
55. A brown tiger is resting in the jungle in the dark.
THIS MEANS RECOVERY
56. There is a tigers den with a male, female, and 3 cubs. The tigers are brown. It looks peaceful.
THIS MEANS HOME
57. An orange leopard with green spots leaps from a tree behind a brown tiger. The tiger is to the right.
THIS MEANS AMBUSH
58. A pink elephant is throwing a brown tiger in the air.
THIS MEANS STRENGTH
59. A small brown snake is sinking its fangs into something (partial view of a lama) as it contracts around it and squeezes.
THIS MEANS FAILURE
60. A green alter is in the jungle. There is a body of a gray monkey on it (the alter is not overgrown with vines).
THIS MEANS WORSHIP
61. A blue eagle is on the back of a pink and yellow zebra who is running to the right. The zebra's head is turned back and is bleeding and has great tears of flesh pulled out of his cheek and his eye is missing. The eagle is tearing at him and has a strip of flesh in his beak.
THIS MEANS TEAR
62. There is a handsome brown tiger leaping among the rocks.
THIS MEANS YOU
63. A brown tiger is running through the grass.
THIS MEANS RUN (GO FAST)
64. A brown tiger looks up at a vast roaring waterfall. The waterfall is on the left.
THIS MEANS FORCE
65. A gray monkey is hiding under a tree. A brown tiger is searching for him but cannot find him.
THIS MEANS HIDING
66. There is a far off jungle on the other side of the grassland. A bit of the nearby jungle is visible to the right.
THIS MEANS DISTANCE
67. A big orange tiger pacing through the grass (note opposite color from you).
THIS MEANS COMPETITION
68. A gray waterbuck is crashing through the jungle and a brown tiger is chasing after him. They are going to the right.
THIS MEANS HUNTING
69. A brown tiger is stealing the hindleg of a gray waterbuck. Black natives have their back to him and are looking the other way. The tiger is on the right.
THIS MEANS CHEATING
70. A brown tiger watches the antics of a gray monkey with a yellow stripe on his back.
THIS MEANS AMUSED
71. A brown tiger (on the left) steps in a burning campfire.
THIS MEANS BURN
72. A greenish lama is drinking from the waterhole. Behind his back a red croc is creeping forward with his mouth wide open. The croc looks happy and is on the left (slightly bigger longer legs than earth crocs - these crocs could hop when on land).
THIS MEANS DUMB
73. A Brown tiger runs from a gray waterbuck.
THIS MEANS FLEE
74. A brown tiger jumps between two gray rocks
THIS MEANS LEAP
75. A Brown tiger on the right watches mesmerized as brown, purple, yellow and green monkeys dance around a fire with green and purple flames to the beat of black and brown drums played by black natives. the fire is on the left and the drums are behind it.
THIS MEANS TRANCE
76. Green vultures are picking over the body of a brown tiger.
THIS MEANS DECAY
77. There is a big hole in the ground. The black natives are pushing something into it but you can't quite make out what it is.
THIS MEANS TO LOSE
78. A blue eagle is sitting on the stiff leg of a dead pink and yellow zebra (rigor mortis). The eagle is to the left.
THIS MEANS STIFF
79. A dark and turbulent river winds through the jungle. It flow from right to left and froths like there are rapids.
THIS MEANS TURMOIL
80. A rock area high above the grass and jungle. The sun glitters on the rocks. There is some grass and some gray monkeys climbing around and a green vulture in the sky.
THIS MEANS SKILL
81. A gray monkey has thrown a piece of green fruit which hits a brown tiger in the nose. The monkey is on the right.
THIS MEANS THROW
82. A brown tiger roars at an elephant
THIS MEANS ROAR
83. There is a tigers den with brown tigers - male, female, and 3 cubs. A brown boar is running around in it. The tigers are snarling. It is chaotic.
THIS MEANS UPSET
84. A brown tiger facing left looks sorrowfully at the dead body of a gray monkey with a yellow stripe who has been slashed by a tiger's claws.
THIS MEANS REGRET
85. A herd of green lamas is stampeding
THIS MEANS CONFUSION
86. A brown tiger has come upon a sleeping rhino and is quietly backing away. The rhino is reddish pink and has a big armor plate behind its head (looks more like a triceratops than a rhino). The rhino is on the left. They are on the riverbank.
THIS MEANS SLEEPING
87. There is a native village with huts of brown straw and some black natives standing around.
THIS MEANS DANGER
88. Bright blue bats fly out of a cave. The rock is green and the foliage around it is purple. The cave is on the left.
THIS MEANS MYSTERY
89. A black native spears a pink ostrich with his head in the ground.
THIS MEANS UNAWARE
90. A wide open tiger's mouth, tilted slightly to the right. 3 teeth are missing, 2 broken, and others have black spots and holes in them. Particles of food are caught in the teeth and decaying.
THIS MEANS ROT
91. An old brown tiger stumbles along.
THIS MEANS DISABILITY
92. A brown tiger has bands of black energy crosswise through his body.
THIS MEANS EVIL
93. Natives with torches run through the night. A stampeding pink rhino is behind them.
THIS MEANS PANIC
94. A brown tiger is lying in the grass panting watching pink and yellow zebras run off in the distance.
THIS MEANS TIREDNESS
95. A spear is sticking in the flank of a brown tiger.
THIS MEANS INJURY
96. A yellow and white giraffe runs from a brown tiger. They are running from left to right.
THIS MEANS FEAR
97. A brown tiger going over a gray cliff
THIS MEANS FALL
98. A cage made of something like bamboo is in the jungle. It is empty.
THIS MEANS ENTRAPMENT
99. There is some meat on a spit cooking over a fire. The stones ringing the open fire are gray.
THIS MEANS HOT
100. A bolt of lightning strikes a tree on the side of the trail. It strikes with great force. The trail runs off to the right.
THIS MEANS ELECTRICAL (or - this means zap)
101. It is snowing. There are patches of snow on the gray rocks.
THIS MEANS COLD
102. A wild brown boar is being cut open with a knife. The black native doing it is partially visible.
THIS MEANS KILL
103. A pink and yellow zebra lies dead in the desert. He is slightly to the left. A blue bat is draining his blood. A red lizzard bird (devil) is in the sky. A yellow reptile watches. The parched earth is purple/gray. There is a pink skull and the pink skeleton of a tiger.
THIS MEANS DEATH
104. A volcano on the left is erupting. Lava flows and there is smoke and burning. Black natives and gray waterbucks and many other creatures are running in panic.
THIS MEANS DOOM
105. A gray waterbuck is charging at a brown tiger. A tigress is watching.
THIS MEANS TO FIGHT
106. A brown tiger stands on the rocks. he is tall and proud. There is an alter before him on which is the carcass of a gray waterbuck. A procession of black natives moving from right to left is carrying more carcasses to him. There are more carcasses pilled on the grassy plain and other creatures wait patiently to be slaughtered for him.
THIS MEANS WIN
107. You see a landscape below you (this is the original inverted version of the big map).
the far jungle (purple)
x x brown grassland
x * * * * /
gray rocks x * purple /river
x * jungle /
x x * trail /
* * %%%%
* * %%% swamp
THIS MEANS THE UNIVERSE
108. A wide dirt trail leads between the trees in the jungle. The trail disappears off to the left.
THIS MEANS PROCEED
* * * end of section II part A