2. THE HELLATROBUS PRISON PLANET IMPLANT
In 1963, Ron researched what he called the Hellatrobus or Heaven implants. He issued a number of bulletins (which can be found in new tech volume 7) and tapes on the subject.
LRH and his Briefing Course students didn't work on this very long and dropped it in favor of searching for more advanced materials. Among other things, the implant was very long and difficult to run. As far as I know, he never got back to this one.
He gives a bit of a story on the tapes about how this happened in the range of 63 trillion years ago and had some theories about why the goals varied from person to person. But the truth of the matter is that they only found a tiny percentage of the goals and they only appeared to vary because there was so much missing. They had so many errors because they were running something that was too highly charged. And this was researched before he had figured out that implants included false dates and stories etc. (he discovers that a few months later, but never gets back to this implant).
Back in 1992, I decided to take the platens he had researched and try to run the implant out on myself.
At a guess, there are 256 pairs of items which are repeated for each of 256 goals, which would give a total of about 65,000 items in the implant. I began by simply using Ron's platen on goals which read well and I knew were in the implant. Gradually I corrected and expanded the platen slightly (but Ron's was pretty close) and I still think there may be a few missing or incorrect items, but generally I could get everything to read and FN using the platen as it is given here (see the next section).
The more I ran of it, the more goals I found and gradually I was able to connect them properly in the right order (mostly) and I started getting the scenery etc.
I still only have about half of the goals, and of those I've only run about half of them in full detail (e.g. running all the items on each goal to FN).
After running out over ten thousand items in it, I suddenly got it in the correct context (discussed below) and the whole thing pretty much fell apart. I may have to go back to it eventually and finish it, but with lots of other stuff attracting my attention, I wasn't about to drag back the tens of thousands of remaining items once they had keyed out. So please excuse me for leaving this thing only partially researched. Its still miles beyond what Ron found out about it.
B. The Actual Context of the Incident
Religious implants go way way back. See my write-up on "Cosmic History". Many of the goals and symbols used in this very recent Hellatrobus implant were used in earlier ones and go way back. Some of the things Ron discussed about the Hellatrobus implant are correct for earlier (and generally simpler) religious implants, but they are not correct for the actual implant that he was running with the platen he developed. The implant itself pulls a lot of earlier ones into restimulation and he was pulling stuff out of the earlier ones by mistake.
The Hellatrobus Implant is the one used as part of the process of sentencing someone to Earth and it will have been done to you within the last ten thousand years. It is still being used. Any time you try to escape from this solar system (which some of us do occasionally), if they catch you, they run this one in on you again and send you back.
Ron thought that there was a simple train implant which was used as the "Before Earth" sentencing implant. That's incorrect. There is a section of Hellatrobus that takes place in a train.
The actual process of being sentenced to Earth occurs as follows:
1. You are captured somehow. I think most of us were in a war fleet that lost and we are being kept here while the war goes on.
2. You are hit with heavy energy waves and told that you are a convicted criminal about to be sentenced. You get hit with some pictures of being on trial, etc. but you don't know what your crime is. They tell you that memory of your horrible crime has been erased as part of the criminal rehabilitation process.
3. Then you are sentenced in court. They condemn you to make a copy of yourself who will be punished. You are told that after you make the copy (who will be punished in your place), you will be set free. A heavy wave of force then hits you and then you are standing beside yourself. But note that this is a fake. Its not really a splitter incident. They just put up a doll who looks like you and tell you that you divided.
4. Then they tell you that you are the copy who is to be punished and that they will set your real self (the doll) free if you accept your punishment willingly. I suppose that this keeps a few of the prisoners from kicking and screaming as they are dragged into the next step.
5. Then they tell you that they are sentencing you to hell and drag you down into the basement, which is like being taken down into a medieval dungeon.
I'm not certain if the rest of this happens in an implant universe or if they simply attach some electrodes to your brain and feed you a computer simulation. Either way, the experience seems very real but it does not take place in the physical universe and is not constrained by physical universe mechanics.
6. You're standing in the basement of some underground building at the bottom of Hell. One wall of the basement is missing and you look out and down and see an infinite universe with a vast swirling cloud of chaos hanging in the center.
7. They tell you that you have become evil and turned against your creator and therefore will be tossed into chaos and torn apart as a spirit.
8. But then they offer you one last chance. They will review your history and show you how you came to this sorry state. And in so doing, they will run time backwards for you so that you many have another chance. They tell you "Now pay close attention, so that you can learn from your mistakes".
9. Then you begin to walk backwards, going backwards up stairs etc. (and occasionally down, but mostly up), gradually working your way back out of hell and through cities and mountains and eventually going backwards up a stairway to Heaven.
10. As they do this, they implant goals and items. The first goal that is implanted (at the bottom, facing chaos) is the goal "To Be Ended". They hit you with hundreds of items for this goal as you backup from chaos and go up the basement stairs (backwards). Then they use the same pattern of items for the next goal, etc. Eventually you work your way all the way up to heaven (where they implant the goal "to be in heaven") and even further until you reach the top goal, which is the goal "To Be Created" which takes place in front of God's throne.
As you go backwards, these items are implanted excruciatingly slowly.
11. At the top, they show you how god created you, including a bit of Genesis. Then they tell you that this is how you lived your evil existence, but now you have a chance to live again and try to do better this time.
12. Then they let you go and its like your being released from a slingshot. You fly down the staircases etc. getting all the goals and items in the forward direction. Here they hit you very fast and you go willy nilly all the way back down to the basement at the bottom of hell and fly straight out the opening and start falling towards the swirling mass of chaos.
13. But they catch you as you're falling. They say something like "Here you've gone and done the same terrible things again. But we will give you one last chance. Now pay closer attention this time".
14. And then back you go, up the stairs backwards etc., very slowly, getting all the goals and items again.
They repeat this whole mess three times. You get three runs of the goals and items going backwards (slowly up the staircase) and three runs forward (quickly, going downwards).
On the last time, they let you keep falling and you fall into the pool of chaos. Once there, there are millions of objects and scenes and things flying around you, sort of like being in the middle of a tornado.
Then you see a calm area, sort of like the eye of a hurricane, and there in the center is the Earth and you go down to it to escape from the chaos. And there is a feeling of peace and relief and then you go unconscious.
After that, you begin reincarnating here on Earth.
17 Nov 92
These are the items used on each of the goals in the Hellatrobus Implant. There may be some items missing.
This is based on HCOB 12 May 1963 (Routine 3 RI Form)(new volume 7 page 145) as corrected by HCOB 26 May 1963 (R3 Line Plot)(new volume 7 page 171).
My changes to Ron's items are marked with a % sign. Items with letters are additions. Only one pair, 141C/142C were added by Ron (in the 26 May HCOB), all other additional items were added by me.
The item numbers are those used in the original HCOB. The odd and even numbers on the left and right side of the page form an opposing pair.
=== BLOCK ONE ==== (goal in past tense without TO, i.e. forgotten instead of to forget, ended instead of to be ended)
1. ________ 2. NIX _____
3. ABSOLUTEABLY _____ 4. NIX _____
5. PERFECTABLY ______ 6. NIX _____
7. SUPERIORABLY _____ 8. NIX _____
9. INCOMPARABLY _____ 10. NIX _____
9A. WONDERFULLABLY _____ 10A. NIX _____
11. FASCINATABLY _____ 12. NIX _____
11A. BEAUTIFULLABLY ____ 12A. NIX _____
13. HIGHLY ACCEPTABLY ____ 14. NIX _____
15. RECOMMENDABLY _____ 16. NIX _____
17. ACCEPTABLY _____ 18. NIX _____
19. ENGROSSABLY _____ 20. NIX _____
21. VITALABLY _____ 22. NIX _____
23. EAGERABLY ______ 24. NIX _____
25. ENTHUSIASTICABLY _____ 26. NIX _____
27. ENJOYABLY _____ 28. NIX _____
29. PLEASUREABLY _____ 30. NIX _____
31. AGREEABLY ______ 32. NIX _____
33. DEDICATEABLY _____ 34. NIX _____
35. COMMENDABLY _____ 36. NIX _____
37. DESIREABLY _____ 38. NIX _____
37A. CREATABLY _____ 38A. NIX _____
39. WANTABLY _____ 40. NIX _____
41. COVETABLY _____ 42. NIX _____
43. HOPEFULABLY _____ 44. NIX _____
45. DECIDEABLY _____ 46. NIX _____
47. CREDITABLY _____ 48. NIX _____
49. DEMANDABLY _____ 50. NIX _____
51. BOREABLY _____ 52. NIX _____
51A. UPSETTABLY _____ 52A. NIX _____
51B. REGRETTABLY _____ 52B. NIX ____
53. DEJECTABLY _____ 54. NIX _____
53A. UNSTOPABLY _____ 54A. NIX _____
55. DEGRADEABLY _____ 56. NIX _____
57. IDIOTABLY _____ 58. NIX _____
59. LOSEABLY _____ 60. NIX _____
61. BADABLY _____ 62. NIX _____
61A. UNCONFRONTABLY ___ 62A. NIX ____
61B. FORGETTABLY _____ 62B. NIX _____
63. UNWANTABLY _____ 64. NIX _____
65. PLAYABLY _____ 66. NIX _____
67. ABADONABLY _____ 68. NIX _____
69. ____ING 70. NIX _____
71. ____ERS 72. NIX _____
73. ____INGNESS 74. NIX _____
75. ____ISHNESS 76. NIX _____
77. ____ATIVES 78. NIX _____
79. ____IVITY 80. NIX _____
=== BLOCK TWO ==== (goal in present tense with TO, i.e. to forget, to be ended, etc.)
81. ________ 82. NIX _____
83. ABSOLUTEABLE _____ 84. NIX _____
85. PERFECTABLE ______ 86. NIX _____
87. SUPERIORABLE _____ 88. NIX _____
89. INCOMPARABLE _____ 90. NIX _____
89A. WONDERFULLABLE _____ 90A. NIX _____
91. FASCINATABLE _____ 92. NIX _____
91A. BEAUTIFULLABLE ____ 92A. NIX _____
93. HIGHLY ACCEPTABLE ____ 94. NIX _____
95. RECOMMENDABLE _____ 96. NIX _____
97. ACCEPTABLE _____ 98. NIX _____
99. ENGROSSABLE _____ 100. NIX _____
101. VITALABLE _____ 102. NIX _____
103. EAGERABLE ______ 104. NIX _____
105. ENTHUSEABLE _____ 106. NIX _____
107. ENJOYABLE _____ 108. NIX _____
109. PLEASUREABLE _____ 110. NIX _____
111. AGREEABLE ______ 112. NIX _____
113. DEDICATEABLE _____ 114. NIX _____
115. COMMENDABLE _____ 116. NIX _____
117. DESIREABLE _____ 118. NIX _____
117A. CREATABLE _____ 118A. NIX _____
119. WANTABLE _____ 120. NIX _____
121. COVETABLE _____ 122. NIX _____
123. HOPEFULABLE _____ 124. NIX _____
125. DECIDEABLE _____ 126. NIX _____
127. CREDITABLE _____ 128. NIX _____
129. DEMANDABLE _____ 130. NIX _____
131. BOREABLE _____ 132. NIX _____
131A. UPSETTABLE _____ 132A. NIX _____
131B. REGRETTABLE _____ 132B. NIX ____
133. DEJECTABLE _____ 134. NIX _____
133A. UNSTOPABLE _____ 134A. NIX _____
135. DEGRADEABLE _____ 136. NIX _____
137. IDIOTABLE _____ 138. NIX _____
139. LOSEABLE _____ 140. NIX _____
141. BADABLE _____ 142. NIX _____
141A. UNCONFRONTABLE ____ 141B. NIX ____
142A. FORGETTABLE _____ 142A. NIX _____
142B. UNWANTABLE _____ 142B. NIX _____
143. PLAYABLE _____ 144. NIX _____
145. ABADONABLE _____ 146. NIX _____
147. (TO)____ING 148. NIX _____
149. (TO)____ERS 150. NIX _____
151. (TO)____INGNESS 152. NIX _____
153. (TO)____ISHNESS 154. NIX _____
155. (TO)____ATIVES 156. NIX _____
157. (TO)____IVITY 158. NIX _____
===== BLOCK 3 (GOAL MINUS "TO", i.e. "forget", "being ended", etc.)
159. _______ 160. NIX _____
161. _____ING 162. NIX _____
163. _____ERS 164. NIX _____
165. _____INGNESS 166. NIX _____
167. _____ISHNESS 168. NIX _____
169. _____ATIVES 170. NIX _____
171. _____IVITY 172. NIX _____
======= BLOCK 4 ( -ing form of goal, i.e. forgetting, being ended) (the ___ING is included below as a reminder and because Ron typed it that way, but on TO BE type goals, it changes the BE to BEING rather than coming at the end. i.e., item 173 on the goal "to be ended" is "those who are being ended" rather than "those who are ended-ing").
173. THOSE WHO ARE ______ING 174. SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVER _____ING
175.% GOALS THAT LEAD TO ___ING 176. SOMEONE WHO HATES ___ING (Ron's was "___ing form of goals")
177. % ACTIVELY ______ING 178. SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT (Ron's was "active-ing ____") TO BE ____ING % (% - TO BE was added)
177A. THE ADVANTAGES OF ___ING 178A. SOMEONE WHO SEES NO ADVANTAGE IN ____ING
179. ANY NECESSITY FOR ___ING 180. SOMEONE WHO SEES NO NECESSITY FOR ____ING
179A. ANY EXISTENCE OF ____ING 180A. SOMEONE WHO SUPPRESSES ____ING. (or "PRESENCE OF")
179B. ANY INSISTENCE ON ____ING 180B. SOMEONE WHO INVALIDATES ____ING.
179C. ANY DEPENDENCE ON ____ING 180C. SOMEONE WHO DENIES ___ING
179D. THOSE WHO ARE CREATING ____ 180D. NIX ____
181. ANY ACTIONS OF ___ING 182. NIX ____
183. ANY BELIEF IN ____ING % 184. NIX ____ (%- A changed to ANY)
185. THE PROPONENTS OF ____ING 186. NIX ____
187. THE FANTASTIC IMPORTANCES 188. THE UNIMPORTANCES OF __ING OF ____ING
189. THE OBSESSIONS FOR ___ING 190. NIX ____
191. THE INTERESTINGNESS OF ___ING 192. NIX ____
193. THE CONCERNS OF ____ING 194. NIX ____
195. THE UPSETS ABOUT ____ING 196. NIX ____
197. THE DESPERATIONS OF ____ING 198. NIX ____
199. THE FRENZIEDNESS(ES) OF __ING 200. NIX ____
199A. THE PAINFULLNESS OF ___ING 200A. NIX ____
201. THE HOPELESSNESS OF ___ING 202. NIX ____
===== BLOCK 5 ( odd numbered items continue with the ___ing form, but even numbered items are beingnesses. Ron formatted these beingness items as "____ER", but "A ____ PERSON" or "A ____ BEING" usually reads better, especially on beingness goals. I.E., on the goal "to be ended", item 204 is "an exhausted ended being" [or an exhausted ended person] rather than "an exhausted ender". Sometimes the ___ER form works better on active goals as in "an exhausted rememberer", but even here the form "an exhausted remembering person" is also valid. In the majority of goals, "____ PERSON" works better than "____ BEING" for the first few items and then "____ BEING" will start running better. On active goals, sometimes the ___ing form works best as in "an exhausting forgetting being". In this section of the implant, the beingness items end up as stuck pictures (valences) rather than the vacumes that come from the NIXes. I have omitted the usual % sign in the cases where __ER was changed to ___ BEING).
203. THE EXHAUSTIONS OF ___ING 204. AN EXHAUSTED ___ BEING.
205. THE STUPIDITY OF ___ING 206. A STUPIDIFIED ____ BEING.
207. THE EFFORTS OF ____ING 208. A WEAKENED ____ BEING % (Ron's was AN UNEFFORTIZED _ER)
209. THE UNREWARDINGNESS OF __ING 210. AN UNREWARDED ___ BEING
211. THE COMPLICATIONS OF ___ING 212. A COMPLICATED ___ BEING
213. THE DEMANDS OF ____ING 214. A DEMANDING ____ BEING
215. THE DETERMINATIONS OF ___ING 216. A DETERMINED ___ BEING
215A. THE FOOLISHNESS OF ____ING 216A. A FOOLISH ____ BEING
215B. THE COMPULSIONS OF ____ING 216B. A COMPULSIVE ____ BEING
215C. THE INVALIDATIONS OF ___ING 216C. AN INVALIDATED ____ BEING
217. THE LIMITATIONS OF ____ING 218. A LIMITED ____ BEING
217A. THE DEGREDATIONS OF ___ING 218A. A DEGRADED ____ BEING
217B. THE OVERWHELMS OF ____ING 218B. AN OVERWHELMED ____ BEING
217C. THE MISERY OF ____ING 218C. A MISERABLE ____ BEING
217D. THE UNAWARENESS OF ___ING 218D. AN UNAWARE ____ BEING
219. THE OPPONENTS OF ____ING 220. % AN OPPOSED ____ BEING (% - opposed was added)
==== BLOCK 6. (since he only had a few items here, RON did not label this as a separate block, but the format did change from "__ER" back to the block 2 form of "TO GOAL". i.e., item 220A is "somebody who needs to be ended" etc.)
219A. THE FORBIDDENNESS OF ___ING 220A. SOMEBODY WHO NEEDS TO ___
221. A HATRED OF ____ING 222. SOMEBODY WHO LOVES TO ___ (Ron had "___ing")
221A. THE INHIBITEDNESS OF ___ING 222A. SOMEBODY WHO DESIRES TO _
221B. THE ABSENCE OF ___ING 222B. SOMEBODY WHO COMPULSIVELY CREATES ___
223. STOPPED ____ING 224. SOMEBODY WITH THE GOAL TO _
225. ANY IMPOSSIBILITIES OF ___ING 226. SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING WITH THE GOAL TO ___
227. THE NONEXISTENCE OF ___ING 228. THE GOAL TO ____
229. TO (goal) TO NIX (next goal in series) %
(Ron had much more variation in item 229 because of trying to connect together goals that didn't belong together. This was due to missing large numbers of goals in the original series. He also had item 229 opposing the goal itself (e.g. item 230. "TO ___"). This was probably due to an assumption that there was always an opposite side. To me it seems that 229 was just left hanging there and followed by item 1 of the next goal.).
Oct 10, 1992
This is the goals list for the Hellatrobus Implants (Heaven Implants). The correct date is Before Earth (this is the implant used to sentence one to Earth, the 43 Trillion date is part of the implant). In the first run, you're moving backwards. Each goal is implanted with the two hundred or so items given in the Hellatrobus item platen above.
On the first run, the whole thing is done backwards with you backing up the staircases etc. You are supposedly backing up through time. This makes it difficult to describe. For each scene, the first item is at the "end" of the scene and the final item, after you have backed all the way up, is at the "beginning" of the scene. In other words, if the scene for a goal had you walking down a staircase, the first item implanted would have you at the bottom with the staircase behind you and the final item would have you up at the top looking down as if you were going to walk down the staircase. Then you back up into the next goal. On the second run, you are going down and the first item would be up at the top of the stairs and the last item would be at the bottom, and everything will go in a normal direction, but if you try to run it this way, you will be missing the entire first run of the implant.
To aid in running this, I have included the transition item from each goal back to the previous goal.
1. TO BE ENDED. NIX TO BE ENDED. ( a black road through empty space. The road "ends" (first item of the entire implant) at a rotating hypnotic spiraling swirl of chaos). TO BE ENDED TO NIX BEING TORTURED.
2. TO BE TORTURED. NIX TO BE TORTURED. ( going through a black dungeon. Lowered down the final pit to the road through nothingness. Strange things are done to your energy, people reaching inside of you & pulling out parts etc. You come down from insubstantial via a black chute). TO BE TORTURED TO NIX BEING INSUBSTANTIAL.
3. TO BE INSUBSTANTIAL. NIX TO BE INSUBSTANTIAL. ( ice and gray rocks & spirits saying items) TO BE INSUBSTANTIAL TO NIX BEING FLAYED.
4. TO BE FLAYED. NIX TO BE FLAYED. (e.g. To Be Cut. You're strapped to a stretcher, normally upright but it floats & twists around. You're going through a hospital ward or a lab. Various demons etc. with knives say the items. In block 1, the nix pulls you back just before the blades reach you but in block 2 you land on the blades and the nix pulls you off). TO BE FLAYED TO NIX BEING NUMB.
5. TO BE NUMB. NIX TO BE NUMB. ( crystal arches leading into hospital (flayed), starts (last item, coming in from frozen) as an ice cave ). TO BE NUMB TO NIX BEING FROZEN.
6. TO BE FROZEN. NIX TO BE FROZEN. ( snow covered landscape, ice statues say the items. On block 6 your being dunked into icewater on each item). TO BE FROZEN TO NIX BEING BURNED.
7. TO BE BURNED. NIX TO BE BURNED. ( burning landscape, path of coals, ashes in air. flame beings to either side say the items. repetitively dropped into a pit of fire, etc.). TO BE BURNED TO NIX BEING UNAFFECTED.
8. TO BE UNAFFECTED. NIX TO BE UNAFFECTED. (there are explosions on each item, very violent but the explosions don't quite hit you. landscape of hell, the ground rolls under you similar to an earthquake. The pictures are mainly of overts, watching your friends tortured etc. while you are being unaffected. There is an uncomfortable feeling of emptiness.). TO BE UNAFFECTED TO NIX BEING HORRIFIED.
(or to be unreal?)
9. TO BE HORRIFIED. NIX TO BE HORRIFIED. ( an elevated roadway in hell with smoking pits and victims to either side. Demons say the items. There is the fear that you will get so horrified that you will snap into the tortures that you're looking at ). TO BE HORRIFIED TO NIX BEING UNAWARE.
10. TO BE UNAWARE. NIX TO BE UNAWARE. ( road through hell, sometimes ontop of a red hot iron wall (the walls of the city of Dis as in Dante?). tortured and burned people to either side say the items and try to grab at you but they are below you and can't reach you, you avoid looking at them). TO BE UNAWARE TO NIX BEING IN HELL.
11. TO BE IN HELL. NIX TO BE IN HELL. ( a series of bridges over flaming rivers & pits, items come from poles on sides of bridge. road "leads" to the hell city (to be unaware) and comes from a cave in the mountains (to be gameless). TO BE IN HELL TO NIX BEING GAMELESS.
12. TO BE GAMELESS. NIX TO BE GAMELESS. ( a gray road in a gray landscape, items come from the ground and gray clouds above. at the "end" (e.g. the first items, leading to hell) you go through a cave with the items coming from grottos to either side.). TO BE GAMELESS TO NIX BEING HAUNTED.
13. TO BE HAUNTED. NIX TO BE HAUNTED. (gray landscape, creatures/ghosts appear & terrorize & condemn you) TO BE HAUNTED TO NIX BEING SELF-PITYING.
14. TO BE SELF-PITYING. NIX TO BE SELF-PITYING. ( rock bridges over ashes. all gray. "Poor John is dead" type flows and feelings.) TO BE SELF-PITYING TO NIX BEING DRAINED.
15. TO BE DRAINED. NIX TO BE DRAINED. ( bleak "tales from the darkside" sort of landscape with dark misshapen trees etc. Spirits hit you and pull away energy. path leads down to a cliffside where a bridge leads out over the chasm of self-pity.) TO BE DRAINED TO NIX BEING IGNITED.
16. TO BE IGNITED. NIX TO BE IGNITED. ( riding along on a cart/stretcher at a 45 degree angle, burning from the inside, flames shooting out of fingers etc. giant candles to either side give the items. much smoke and grayness. At first (around the last items) there is the impression of a funeral parlor. near the end (first items, leading down to "drained" you are tossed off of the cart over a cliff and fall down to the gray landscape.) TO BE IGNITED TO NIX BEING INTERIORIZED.
17. TO BE INTERIORIZED. NIX TO BE INTERIORIZED. (pulled along from body to body in a morgue, snapping into each one, dead bodies on either side say the items). TO BE INTERIORIZED TO NIX BEING BODILESS.
18. TO BE BODILESS. NIX TO BE BODILESS. (floating in a ghost body over a plane of ashes. Nice things lie to either side but they are all colorless and insubstantial and you can't reach them, begins (last items) with floating out of the ground). TO BE BODILESS TO NIX BEING BURIED.
19. TO BE BURIED. NIX TO BE BURIED. ( underground, sort of moving up and down in an elevator. The pressure of dirt increases on the items, you get space (move down from dirt) on the nix. claustrophobic and suffocating. "begins" with (last items) being lowered into the ground by a sort of crane.) TO BE BURIED TO NIX BEING MOURNFUL.
20. TO BE MOURNFUL. NIX TO BE MOURNFUL. ( going through a graveyard. tombstones say the items). TO BE MOURNFUL TO NIX BEING NON-EXISTENT.
21. TO BE NONEXISTENT. NIX TO BE NONEXISTENT. (dead effigy riding on a pole on a golf cart through a mausoleum) TO BE NONEXISTENT TO NIX BEING DEAD.
22. TO BE DEAD. NIX TO BE DEAD. ( lying in a coffin rolling through rooms of mourners). TO BE DEAD TO NIX HAVING FAILED.
23. TO FAIL. NIX TO FAIL. (walking through a battlefield between barbed wire fences, items from fence poles). TO FAIL TO NIX BEING WIPED OUT.
24. TO BE WIPED OUT. NIX TO BE WIPED OUT. (battlefield with dying soldiers who say items). TO BE WIPED OUT TO NIX BEING APATHETIC.
25. TO BE APATHETIC. NIX TO BE APATHETIC. ( road through battlefield covered with dead & dying, mud etc.) TO BE APATHETIC TO NIX BEING DEFEATED.
26. TO BE DEFEATED. NIX TO BE DEFEATED. (battlefield with planes & tanks (who say items) fighting civil war style soldiers (who shout nixes). TO BE DEFEATED TO NIX BEING MURDEROUS.
27. TO BE MURDEROUS. NIX TO BE MURDEROUS. (walking on a wall, like the Chinese wall, above battlefield. exploding bombs say the items). TO BE MURDEROUS TO NIX BEING HATED.
28. TO BE HATED. NIX TO BE HATED. (in a railway carriage running between barbed wire fences in battlefield). TO BE HATED TO NIX BEING IGNORED.
29. TO BE IGNORED. NIX TO BE IGNORED. (railway carriage ? (or poling raft threw swamp?)) TO BE IGNORED TO NIX BEING BLAMED.
30. TO BE BLAMED. NIX TO BE BLAMED. (railway carriage - billboards say items) TO BE BLAMED TO NIX BEING UNCARING.
31. TO BE UNCARING. NIX TO BE UNCARING. (elegant railway car (like 1890's Tycoon's car) with people pleading & starving outside, begins (last items) with departure from trainshed) TO BE UNCARING TO NIX BEING POSSESSED.
32. TO BE POSSESSED. NIX TO BE POSSESSED. (TO BE TAKEN OVER [by a demon]) ( in trainshed, loudspeakers say items ) TO BE POSSESSED TO NIX BEING VENGEFUL.
33. TO BE VENGEFUL. NIX TO BE VENGEFUL. ( in the first backwards run, you are backing downstairs from the trainshed to the harbor, in the second forward run, you would be walking up stairs from the harbor to the trainshed - this is one of the occasional ones where you climb up a little instead of moving downward in the forward direction.) (Old European style (Italian?) houses to either side) TO BE VENGEFUL TO NIX BEING PERSECUTED.
34. TO BE PERSECUTED. NIX TO BE PERSECUTED. (running alongside harbor in the village by the end of the canal chased by townspeople with pitchforks who throw rocks and say the items). TO BE PERSECUTED TO NIX BEING PARANOID.
35. TO BE PARANOID. NIX TO BE PARANOID. (i.e. to be fearful without reason) (floating on dark water with heads on poles sticking out of the water saying the items, at the end (first items) you come to the harbor in the village) TO BE PARANOID TO NIX BEING PURPOSELESS.
36. TO BE PURPOSELESS. NIX TO BE PURPOSELESS. (canal, items from poles in water) TO BE PURPOSELESS TO NIX BEING SELF-CONFLICTING.
37. TO BE SELF-CONFLICTING. NIX TO BE SELF CONFLICTING. (i.e., to be at war with oneself) (canal, cottages along banks. you keep trying to go off in various directions simultaneously. You keep getting multiple pictures of he scenery as you separate & turn various ways simultaneously. You split on the items and recombine on the nix.) TO BE SELF-CONFLICTING TO NIX BEING COMBINED.
38. TO BE COMBINED. NIX TO BE COMBINED. (the body is on a pole in the gondola on the canal. cottages line the banks. copies of yourself (ghosts) fly in from the cottages and snap into the body). TO BE COMBINED TO NIX BEING DIVIDED.
39. TO BE DIVIDED. NIX TO BE DIVIDED. (canal boat, electrical storm, items come in with lightning bolts. stone docks at a distance to the sides, copies (ghosts) of you appear on the docks & walk away, get pulled back, etc.) TO BE DIVIDED TO NIX BEING UNCHANGING.
40. TO BE UNCHANGING. NIX TO BE UNCHANGING. (sailing in a boat/gondola like Venice, heads on barber poles sticking out of the water say the items). TO BE UNCHANGING TO NIX BEING SICK.
41. TO BE SICK. NIX TO BE SICK. (lying in a bed in a gondola on a Venice-like canal, bridges pass overhead). TO BE SICK TO NIX BEING HOPELESS.
42. TO BE HOPELESS. NIX TO BE HOPELESS. (riding down a canal like Venice, items from statues on sidewalks to either side). TO BE HOPELESS TO NIX BEING SELF-INVALIDATING.
43. TO BE SELF INVALIDATIVE. NIX TO BE SELF INVALIDATIVE. (or to self-invalidate). (canal, strange structures on the banks say the items). TO BE SELF-INVALIDATIVE TO NIX GIVING UP.
44. TO GIVE UP. NIX TO GIVE UP. (floating down canal in desert. pyramids on either side give items.) TO GIVE UP TO NIX FEELING MISERABLE. (previously I had to nix being hopeless here in the platen, before that, I had to nix being overwhelmed ? - I might still have some error here)
? (might be missing items here?)
(Electrocuted) (see item 62 below) (Hallucinate) (Terrified)
(Shocked) (Hypnotized) (Motion Sick) (In-Motion)
45. TO FEEL MISERABLE. NIX TO FEEL MISERABLE. (amusement ride in a box that jerks suddenly from side to side) TO FEEL MISERABLE TO NIX BEING UNCONSCIOUS.
? (might be missing items here?)
46. TO BE UNCONSCIOUS. NIX TO BE UNCONSCIOUS. (? maybe a rollercoaster car with plane rides etc. alongside). (originally seemed like open railway car between barbed wire in battlefield) TO BE UNCONSCIOUS TO NIX BEING HURT. ( to nix being smashed; then smashed (injured) to nix being reckless ?)
47. TO BE HURT. NIX TO BE HURT. (in car/cart going down steep mountain road smashing into things). TO BE HURT TO NIX BEING SELF-DESTRUCTIVE.
48. TO BE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. NIX TO BE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. (pits line the sides of the road with pointed stakes, rocks, acid, glass, etc. in them. item comes from pit. you step off edge & fall in, nix pulls you off & puts you back on road.) TO BE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE TO NIX BEING TRAPPED.
49. TO BE TRAPPED. NIX TO BE TRAPPED. ( going up and down on a pole. riding on a pole on a carousel horse, bars/poles & fake horses all around) TO BE TRAPPED TO NIX BEING LOST.
(following 2 items might be out of place ?)
50. TO BE LOST. NIX TO BE LOST. (spinning plates? feeling disoriented? - but see to be unbalanced) TO BE LOST TO NIX BEING LOCATED.
51. TO BE LOCATED. NIX TO BE LOCATED. (walking down streets, heads/statues carved on buildings say items. walking down corridor, faces on doors saying items). TO BE LOCATED TO NIX BEING DISPERSED. (was to nix BEING ALONE).
52. TO BE DISPERSED. NIX TO BE DISPERSED. ( strapped to a bullseye on a flying target, things keep hitting you & pieces of the body fly off in all directions & then the nix pulls you back together.) TO BE DISPERSED TO NIX BEING OVERWHELMED.
53. TO BE OVERWHELMED. NIX TO BE OVERWHELMED. ( sliding, falling, being smashed, in the amusement park, this has pictures of other parts of the incident in it). TO BE OVERWHELMED TO NIX BEING PUNISHED.
54. TO BE PUNISHED. NIX TO BE PUNISHED. ( ? - some sort of amusement park ride where punching gloves & paddles hit you as your carried on a conveyor belt) TO BE PUNISHED TO NIX BEING DOMINEERING.
55. TO BE DOMINEERING. NIX TO BE DOMINEERING. (being carried through amusement park in a sedan chair). TO BE DOMINEERING TO NIX BEING CRIPPLED.
56. TO BE CRIPPLED. NIX TO BE CRIPPLED. (amusement park, bumper cars, parachute jump, boat ride into fun house etc.). TO BE CRIPPLED TO NIX BEING SPINNING.
57. TO BE SPINNING NIX TO BE SPINNING. (amusement park, steps. You're on a pole that spins as it hops down steps from the amusement park toward the harbor/canal area) TO BE SPINNING TO NIX BEING STOPPED.
58. TO BE STOPPED. NIX TO BE STOPPED. (amusement park car, keeps jamming in unpleasant places) TO BE STOPPED TO NIX BEING UNBALANCED.
(to be dizzy) (to be unaffected)
59. TO BE UNBALANCED. NIX TO BE UNBALANCED. (spinning plates, plane rides, amusement park). TO BE UNBALANCED TO NIX GETTING WORSE.
(? maybe missed items) (to be self controlled - see 133 below) (to be reckless) (to be controlled)
60. TO GET WORSE. NIX TO GET WORSE. ( in a cave underground. items from stalagmites & nix from floor. stairs in cave. begins (last items) with entering cave from wooded valley).(first item is WORSENED). TO GET WORSE TO NIX EXPERIENCING NOTHING. (was to nix BEING ELECTROCUTED).
(to be drugged) (to be agonized)
61. TO EXPERIENCE NOTHING. NIX TO EXPERIENCE NOTHING. ( maybe heads in grottos in cave ? , hit with vacumes ) TO EXPERIENCE NOTHING TO NIX BEING ELECTROCUTED.
62. TO BE ELECTROCUTED. NIX TO BE ELECTROCUTED. (may be TO BE ELECTRIFIED) (like being in a giant pinball game. big fat round terminals on either side that deliver items and shocks. you rush towards the terminal which says the item & then at last moment something rushes down in front of you & says nix & stops you. The terminals sound high toned. in block 2 you hit the terminal and stick and get shocked until the nix. seems to take place underground.) TO BE ELECTROCUTED TO NIX BEING UNTHINKING. (this one might belong up around item 44)
(? maybe missing items) (to be dismembered) (to be worried)
63. TO BE UNTHINKING. NIX TO BE UNTHINKING. ( swamp, boat ) TO BE UNTHINKING TO NIX BEING DEPRESSED.
64. TO BE DEPRESSED. NIX TO BE DEPRESSED. (poling a boat through the mud) TO BE DEPRESSED TO NIX BEING INDIFFERENT.
65. TO BE INDIFFERENT. NIX TO BE INDIFFERENT. (being dragged through a muddy swamp by snakes etc. who say the items) TO BE INDIFFERENT TO NIX BEING STUCK.
66. TO BE STUCK. NIX TO BE STUCK. (hopping in mud/tar, you are stuck on the items & lifted on the nix). TO BE STUCK TO NIX FLEEING.
67. TO BE FLEEING. NIX TO BE FLEEING. (to flee). (wading through swamp). TO FLEE TO NIX BEING INFESTED.
68. TO BE INFESTED. NIX TO BE INFESTED. (raft in marsh, lights (like fireflies/bugs) come in & enter your body on the items, has the sense of being infested with entities ( being targ-ridden)) TO BE INFESTED TO NIX BEING EVIL.
69. TO BE EVIL. NIX TO BE EVIL. ( creatures rise up out of the swamp and say the items ) TO BE EVIL TO NIX BEING UNIMPORTANT.
70. TO BE UNIMPORTANT. NIX TO BE UNIMPORTANT. (walking through a marsh. there are electric shocks with the items which are said by heads on stakes sticking up out of the water). TO BE UNIMPORTANT TO NIX BEING IMPLANTED.
71. TO BE IMPLANTED. NIX TO BE IMPLANTED. ( sitting in a chair being rolled forward, back, spun etc. in a tunnel like the Lincoln Tunnel in New York. The chair goes in loops, upside-down, etc. very fast. Ends (first items) with you stepping out of chair at end of tunnel to walk through swamp. The pictures are of other implants etc. The items come from the back of chair (head clamp) and the nix is from a helmet/plate across forehead. the chair also goes into a transparent tube and you fly out of the mountain and arch over down into the sea and through mud etc. and then back up and into the tunnels in the mountain etc. moves at express train speeds. At the beginning (last items) you are in a hospital wheelchair which changes into the chair that goes into the tunnel). TO BE IMPLANTED TO NIX BEING VISCOUS. (was to nix being insane)
(? following may be out of sequence.)
72. TO BE VISCOUS. NIX TO BE VISCOUS. (stairs down cliffside to sea, continuing down into & under water). TO BE VISCOUS TO NIX BEING PURSUED. (this one was to be destructive)
73. TO BE PURSUED. NIX TO BE PURSUED. (running down through forest towards beach) TO BE PURSUED TO NIX BEING NERVOUS.
74. TO BE NERVOUS. NIX TO BE NERVOUS. (in the woods, trees say the items) TO BE NERVOUS TO NIX BEING CRIMINAL.
75. TO BE CRIMINAL. NIX TO BE CRIMINAL. (walking down streets in a 1930s like city) TO BE CRIMINAL TO NIX BEING DOCILE.
76. TO BE DOCILE. NIX TO BE DOCILE. (corridors ) TO BE DOCILE TO NIX BEING TREATED.
77. TO BE TREATED. NIX TO BE TREATED. (hospital corridors) TO BE TREATED TO NIX BEING INSANE.
78. TO BE INSANE. NIX TO BE INSANE. ( ends (first items) with you walking into hospital. begins (last items) walking up & down stairs in an art gallery. in between, you walk down city streets. everything is strange and crazy and turning. sometimes its like your in a glass tube and the city is revolving around you, swinging overhead and underneath you. There's a sort of kaleidoscope effect. TO BE INSANE TO NIX BEING CONDEMNED.
79. TO BE CONDEMNED. NIX TO BE CONDEMNED. (walking from court into jail, between rows of cells, prisoners say items). TO BE CONDEMNED TO NIX BEING DISHONEST.
80. TO BE DISHONEST. NIX TO BE DISHONEST. (jungle, animals saying items ?) TO BE DISHONEST TO NIX BEING ACCUSED?
81. TO BE ACCUSED. NIX TO BE ACCUSED. ( walking between pillars which say items ?) TO BE ACCUSED TO NIX BEING GUILT RIDDEN.
82. TO BE GUILT RIDDEN. NIX TO BE GUILT RIDDEN. ( faces on trees in forest say items. at end (first items), you come to steps leading to hall of justice.). TO BE GUILT RIDDEN TO NIX BEING TREASONOUS.
83. TO BE TREASONOUS. NIX TO BE TREASONOUS. (or to be traitorous or treacherous) (TBD [to be done], I have not yet run this one) TO BE TREASONOUS TO NIX BEING BLINDED.
84. TO BE BLINDED. NIX TO BE BLINDED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE BLINDED TO NIX SPYING.
85. TO BE SPYING NIX TO BE SPYING. (TBD, not yet run) TO E SPYING TO NIX BEING BETRAYED.
86. TO BE BETRAYED. NIX TO BE BETRAYED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE BETRAYED TO NIX BEING DEGRADED (?).
(maybe missing items ?) (to be vilified) (to be treacherous)
87. TO BE DEGRADED. NIX TO BE DEGRADED. (?) (going down slide from cliffs to beach ?) TO BE DEGRADED TO NIX BEING ASHAMED.
88. TO BE ASHAMED. NIX TO BE ASHAMED. ( ? path up mountainside with lampposts saying items? or canal boat from amusement park?) TO BE ASHAMED TO NIX BEING PERVERTED.
89. TO BE PERVERTED. NIX TO BE PERVERTED. (walking through carnival. items come from booths. (? maybe starts or ends with getting in/out of canal boat ?) TO BE PERVERTED TO NIX HAVING CRAVINGS.
90. TO HAVE CRAVINGS. NIX TO HAVE CRAVINGS. (or TO CRAVE) (maybe going through a tent or shopping mall with things on display). TO HAVE CRAVINGS TO NIX BEING EMPTY.
91. TO BE EMPTY. NIX TO BE EMPTY. (floating above shopping mall, like a flying dream or maybe on a balloon like cushion. drifting down (maybe from ski lift)) TO BE EMPTY TO NIX BEING GLUTTONOUS.
92. TO BE GLUTTONOUS. NIX TO BE GLUTTONOUS. (on a restaurant terrace on a mountainside overlooking the shopping mall. you're at a table on a moving/revolving disk. at the end (first items) you're flung off of the balcony.) TO BE GLUTTONOUS TO NIX BEING REJECTED.
93. TO BE REJECTED. NIX TO BE REJECTED. (in a sort of concourse/mall-like tunnel in the side of a hill. support posts with faces say the items. the mall leads to the restaurant.). TO BE REJECTED TO NIX BEING DISGUSTING.
94. TO BE DISGUSTING. NIX TO BE DISGUSTING. (in a sort of subway station/tunnel, sewer-like) TO BE DISGUSTING TO NIX BEING TIDY.
95. TO BE TIDY. NIX TO BE TIDY. (to keep things neat, clean, etc.) (a carpeted elegant hallway, gaslights line the walls and say items) TO BE TIDY TO NIX BEING MESSY.
(TO BE MESSY)
(TO BE CLUNG-TO)
(to be abandoned) (to be dependent)
(TO BE UNFEELING)
99. TO BE SEXUAL. NIX TO BE SEXUAL. (?) TO BE SEXUAL TO NIX BEING ALONE.
100. TO BE ALONE. NIX TO BE ALONE. (?) TO BE ALONE TO NIX BEING TOGETHER.
101. TO BE TOGETHER. NIX TO BE TOGETHER. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE TOGETHER TO NIX BEING ISOLATED.
102. TO BE ISOLATED. NIX TO BE ISOLATED. (ice fields & snow bridges) TO BE ISOLATED TO NIX BEING CORRUPTING.
(TO BE CORRUPTING)
104. TO BE CORRUPTED. NIX TO BE CORRUPTED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE CORRUPTED TO NIX BEING INHIBITED.
105. TO BE INHIBITED. NIX TO BE INHIBITED. (?, maybe in a female body?) TO BE INHIBITED TO NIX BEING WANTON.
106. TO BE WANTON. NIX TO BE WANTON. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE WANTON TO NIX BEING FRUSTRATED.
107. TO BE FRUSTRATED. NIX TO BE FRUSTRATED. (?) TO BE FRUSTRATED TO NIX ?
109. TO BE DISINTERESTED. NIX TO BE DISINTERESTED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE DISINTERESTED TO NIX BEING DISAPPOINTED.
110. TO BE DISAPPOINTED. NIX TO BE DISAPPOINTED. (? aerial high road, city below?) TO BE DISAPPOINTED TO NIX BEING SELFISH.
112. TO BE HUMAN. NIX TO BE HUMAN. (walking out of black water onto a beach in sunlight [maybe around to be viscous?]. walking around beach on island, ground & rocks saying items. maybe pedaling backwards on a unicycle?) TO BE HUMAN TO NIX BEING ?
(CARRIED) (ski lift?)
117. TO BE EXHAUSTED. NIX TO BE EXHAUSTED. (trudging up a mountain slope from a beach, eventually reaching the snow. maybe a ski lift at the top?) TO BE EXHAUSTED TO NIX BEING OVEREXERTED.
(to feel miserable?)
120. TO HALLUCINATE. NIX TO HALLUCINATE. (to be hallucinating) (some sort of car going down (backing up) steep mountain roads, sometimes its a plane or a parade float, sometimes it seems like you're going down an airstrip in a golf cart ?) TO HALLUCINATE TO NIX BEING TERRIFIED.
121. TO BE TERRIFIED. NIX TO BE TERRIFIED. (a plane or a rollercoaster or a funhouse ride in an amusement park). TO BE TERRIFIED TO NIX BEING FOOLISH (?)
122. TO BE FOOLISH. NIX TO BE FOOLISH. (path through park with lampposts, walking through a zoo, stairs in park?) TO BE FOOLISH TO NIX BEING RESPONSIBLE (?)
123. TO BE RESPONSIBLE. NIX TO BE RESPONSIBLE. (going down a steep slope in a car. highway lampposts give the item. the car is single seat, open top, very fast. block 5 is on an elevated trestle (in the car) going up and down on each pair of items, car does a loop-de-loop). TO BE RESPONSIBLE TO NIX BEING IRRESPONSIBLE.
(BURDENED) (trudging through primitive village carrying things?)
126. TO BE NEGLIGENT. NIX TO BE NEGLIGENT. (sailboats). TO BE NEGLIGENT TO NIX BEING CAREFUL.
127. TO BE CAREFUL. NIX TO BE CAREFUL. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE CAREFUL TO NIX BEING CRUSHED.
128. TO BE CRUSHED. NIX TO BE CRUSHED. (on a conveyor belt, factory like. steel cylinders come down & crush you or moving walls (plates) slam into you from the sides. the machinery says the items. TO BE CRUSHED TO NIX BEING INATTENTIVE.
129. TO BE INATTENTIVE. NIX TO BE INATTENTIVE. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE INATTENTIVE TO NIX BEING SELF-CRITICAL (?)
130. TO BE SELF-CRITICAL. NIX TO BE SELF-CRITICAL. (going down park stairways with landings?) TO BE SELF-CRITICAL TO NIX BEING CARELESS.
133. TO BE SELF-CONTROLLED. NIX TO BE SELF-CONTROLLED. (on a scooter being jerked from side to side. coming down from jungle? going to amusement park?) TO BE SELF-CONTROLLED TO NIX BEING RECKLESS ?
136. TO BE REGRETFUL. NIX TO BE REGRETFUL. (floating back from a plane crash. airfield. ? sailboats, faces on sails) TO BE REGRETFUL TO NIX BEING INCOMPETENT.
137. TO BE INCOMPETENT. NIX TO BE INCOMPETENT. (to be flubbing) TO BE INCOMPETENT TO NIX BEING ENSLAVED.
138. TO BE ENSLAVED. NIX TO BE ENSLAVED. (?) TO BE ENSLAVED TO NIX BEING CRUEL.
139. TO BE CRUEL. NIX TO BE CRUEL. (carnival or suburbs or town city?) TO BE CRUEL TO NIX ?
? (to be irritated) (to be exploited)
(to be resisted) (to be misled)
141. TO BE ASLEEP. NIX TO BE ASLEEP. (fluffy landscape, soft roads, stuffed animals on either side saying items) TO BE ASLEEP TO NIX BEING TIRED.
(TO BE TIRED)
144. TO BE CRITICAL. NIX TO BE CRITICAL. (aerial road in heaven?, there is an electrical snap to the nix) TO BE CRITICAL TO NIX BEING CRITICIZED.
145. TO BE CRITICIZED. NIX TO BE CRITICIZED. (broad stairway in the air, statues along sides, running down to (first items) the top of a mountain, coming from (last items) a long gossamer bridge. TO BE CRITICIZED TO NIX BEING ARROGANT.
146. TO BE ARROGANT. NIX TO BE ARROGANT. (roads in the sky) TO BE ARROGANT TO NIX BEING WRONG.
148. TO BE IMPORTANT. NIX TO BE IMPORTANT. (a road in the air, pennants on poles say the items. backing up towards a crystal city in the sky) TO BE IMPORTANT TO NIX BEING BOTHERED.
149. TO BE BOTHERED. NIX TO BE BOTHERED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE BOTHERED TO NIX BEING POWERFUL (?)
(TO HAVE PICTURES) (to look at pictures or have pictures to nix being unseeing)
153. TO BE UNSEEING. NIX TO BE UNSEEING. (walking on a foggy pier, painful flashes of lights on each item. coming from a sewer tunnel (?) TO BE UNSEEING TO NIX BEING REVOLTED.
154. TO BE REVOLTED. NIX TO BE REVOLTED. (TBD, not yet run) TO BE REVOLTED TO NIX BEING AFFECTED.
155. TO BE AFFECTED. NIX TO BE AFFECTED. (?) TO BE AFFECTED TO NIX ?
? (to be tough) (to be fragile) (to be callus)
(to be slovenly) (to have nothing) (to be possessive)
157. TO BE MASSLESS. NIX TO BE MASSLESS. (going through doorways, like walking through a railroad flat type apartment). TO BE MASSLESS TO NIX BEING SOLID.
158. TO BE SOLID. NIX TO BE SOLID. (going through iron archways. maybe on a traincar with signal bridges passing overhead, you stop with a jerk on the item and move on the nix). TO BE SOLID TO NIX BEING DISPERSED?
? (to be altered) (to be incomplete) (to be blocked) (to be irradiated) (to be distracted) (to forget) (to lose? or to regret)
159. TO LEVITATE. NIX TO LEVITATE. (walking on a transparent bridge in the sky. all the pictures are of overts).
*********** * * * I haven't run much beyond this. Gradually you back up on an aerial stairway until you reach the gates of heaven. *********** * * *
(to unconsciously create) (to automatically create) (to compulsively create)
160. TO BE CAST OUT NIX TO BE CAST OUT (thrown out of heaven)
(gates of heaven)
161. TO BE IN HEAVEN NIX TO BE IN HEAVEN
(path through clouds from the heavenly city down to the gates)
(to be controlled?) (to be rebellious)
162. TO BE GOOD NIX TO BE GOOD
(items like being obedient, respectful, etc.)
(finally you back up all the way to God's Throne)
163. TO BE CREATED NIX TO BE CREATED
(The top item is you being created by God).
end of Hellatrobus Goals List