18. THE POLES IMPLANT
This one uses a double row of metal poles which are charged. It is done to a bodiless thetan (who is being an energy body). You bang back and forth between the poles, going down the row in a zig zag. Items are laid in with the impacts as you hit the poles.
This might be basic on running into lampposts. It might also underlie poor vision. It is restimulated by people shoving somebody around.
This was probably used by the body people against the thought people in the theta-mest wars.
This laid in ideas like:
a) you must not use force
b) you must care for the body
c) neither side is right in a conflict
d) anyone who fights is wrong
e) control yourself
f) constrain yourself
g) the use of energy is evil.
h) to never change
I didn't bother to work out the exact wording of all the goals used, but they would be in keeping with the above list of ideas. I ran the first goal, which is "to (never) use energy" and the whole thing pretty much blew. The item pattern I found on the first goal was as follows:
1. TO USE ENERGY
2. TO NEVER USE ENERGY
3. TO NEVER USE ENERGY ABSOLUTABLY
4. BAD TO USE ENERGY
5. IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ENERGY
6. TO NEVER USE ENERGY ABSOLUTABLY
7. WRONG TO USE ENERGY
8. DEGRADING TO USE ENERGY
9. TO NEVER USE ENERGY ABSOLUTABLY
10. HORRIBLE TO USE ENERGY
11. DESTRUCTIVE TO USE ENERGY
12. TO NEVER USE ENERGY ABSOLUTABLY
13. FRIGHTENING TO USE ENERGY
14. DANGEROUS TO USE ENERGY
15. TO NEVER USE ENERGY ABSOLUTABLY
16. PUNISHABLE TO USE ENERGY
17. TREASONABLE TO USE ENERGY
18. (silence) (you fly through the pole instead of impacting on it) (you can see the double row of poles continuing on down the corridor and you expected to keep going)
19. NIX TO USE ENERGY (head impact as you hit the "wall" on the far side of the pole. The wall is an energy screen)
(then you drift out of the far side of the wall and all is quiet and you get the following item)
20. NO DESIRE TO USE ENERGY
(then you are drawn into another corridor containing a double row of poles and they do the next goal).