|Bottom Up FES|FES Exp. Grades|FES Engrams|FES FPRD|Int Table|Trouble Shooter|Tools|
Trouble Shooter Tool - Expanded Grades
TROUBLE SHOOTER FOR
STARTING OR CONTINUING EXPANDED GRADES 0-4
This is the FES List for Exp. Grades. We have added references and comments under the different points as to make it easy to use as reference and Trouble Shooter.
Once an FES and this summary list is filled in on a case you can directly use it in Programming of Cases.
PC'S NAME DATE ____________________________
PC'S CASE LEVEL _____________________
1. Pc is not in the middle of another major action. _________
(Has to be completed first of all. Reference: Writing a Repair Pgm.)
2. TA is in normal range or has been handled in full. _________
(If not, a False TA Check List and possibly a CS 53 needs to be done).
3. No trouble with Int or Int has been fully handled.
(If not, do Int Table handle with, ICL, Recall Int RD).
4. Lists okay (L&N lists, including Why Finding, etc.) or have been properly corrected. _________
(If not, handle with L4BRB. If tangled verify/correct all lists done on the case).
5. Pc is not PTS or has been fully handled. _________
(If PTS, handle with PTS tech).
6. Pc has had a full and complete Basic Def's for Pc's and understands auditing. _________
(If not, make sure Basic Def's and PC Hat gets done).
7. Life Repair complete if needed. _________
References: Life Repair, C/Sing Life Repair
EP of Life Repair: "Pc no longer feels overwhelmed by life problems; feels certain he has had gains and auditing works for him and he is F/N VGI."
8. Cleansing RD fully done. _________
(If not, get it done). Reference: The Cleansing RD. EP: Freedom from residuals of drugs and other toxins and their restimulative effects
9. Full Objectives done. _________
(If quickie or not done, complete them to EP).
References: Objectives, C/Sing Objectives
EP: Oriented and in present time regarding the physical universe.
10. Recall DRD fully complete. _________
(If any doubt, make sure it is handled). References: Recall DRD. C/Sing Recall DRD.
EP: "Release from harmful effects of drugs medicines and alcohol."
11. Pc is not past Clear (Non-Interference Area). _________
(Clears can still be audited on Grades, but you need Expert C/S advice here for exact pgm).
12. Resistiveness fully handled with GF 40X if needed. _________________
(Check against GF40X and decide what to do. You handle Resistiveness, not just lists or anything on the list). Reference: GF 40X.
13. Each prior Grade has been run to full EP on all flows with good Success Stories: _________
(If not, do Advance Pgm. Reference: What the C/S is Doing., Advance Pgm).
RECALL GRADE: Expanded Quad ____
The Abilities gained from Recall Grade are along the lines of improved memory, vivid recall. The wins are usually quite spectacular and far beyond "Won't get any worse". But the pc should be willing to attest to the EP per Grade Chart: "Knows he won't get any worse."
GRADE 0: Expanded Quad ____
EP per Grade Chart: "Ability to communicate freely to anyone on any subject."
GRADE 1: Expanded Quad ____
EP per Grade Chart: "Able to see source of problems and make them vanish."
GRADE 2: Expanded Quad
EP per Grade Chart: "Relief from hostilities and sufferings of life."
GRADE 3: Expanded Quad ____
EP per Grade Chart: "Free of upsets of the past; ability to confront future."
GRADE 4: Expanded Quad ____
EP per Grade Chart: "Moving out of fixed conditions. Ability to do new things."
14. Pc is not complaining about past auditing and in need of having it
reviewed and repaired. _________
(Should show up in D of Ps, Exam forms, Ruds and comments. If out, a Repair pgm is needed).
16. By D of P interview, pc is happy with his gains and not still wanting something handled.___________
(Repair or other auditing needed if out. Not next Grade. "Waning something handled" usually mean special problem)
17. Is not reading on past Grades. _________
(If so, an Advance Pgm is needed).
17. Not currently ill or in ethics trouble. _________
(If so, this should be sorted out first).
Home Search Level 0 Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 4Pro Level 5 C/Sing Solo
| Tech terms | Scales | Axioms | Drills | Checksheets | Processes | Prep. lists | C/S terms | C/S tool | Grades | Cramm | Points | KTW | Online |